Exhibitions: may 2019
The 2nd Annual Investment Forum & Exhibition “Orchards of Russia 2019” is a high-end international platform for attracting investment to Russian commercial horticulture, discussing industry development strategy, sharing best practices among key market players, and securing new win-win contracts.
- Plenary session and discussion: federal and regional government, regulators, investors, project initiators will discuss the national support policy, project financial terms, legislative landscape for starting nurseries, for planting stock coming from abroad, and many other crucial issues for the prosperous development of commercial fruit and grape growing industry within 2020-2021
- Presentation of 60+ flagship investment projects in the field of commercial fruit and grape growing to be executed within 2020-2025 from all over Russia
- Planting stock and nurseries – what is needed to accelerate the development?
- Special economic keynote: success of the industry and growth points. Assortment policy and what to grow?
- Processing – wonderful opportunity to generate extra revenue? How to build and optimize processing capacities?
- Inspirational case studies from the most successful companies from Russia and the CIS; showcase of innovative technologies and equipment useful for your business upswing!
- Specialized and technology-focused discussions: fruit growing, viticulture, berry production. Learn from your peers what experience to adopt and what mistakes to avoid!
- Selling at home and abroad – how to get things going and generate more revenue?
- To go organic. Legislation and workable strategies to grow ecologically clean food
- Dedicated exhibition of technologies and equipment from the global leaders from Holland, Israel, South Korea, Spain, Poland, France, and other countries
Country, region: Russia, Moscow
Place: Baltschug Kempinski Hotel
Organization: Vostock Capital